Friday, December 28, 2007

Happy Christmas

I'd say our Christmas Vacation was a complete success. Here are a few of my favorite things:
  • Being able to see everyone. This included both of our immediate families, all grandparents, both of our extended families (aunts, uncles, and cousins), my old roommates, Clark's old roommates, my friends from high school (and the Murray girls), and Clark's friend from high school. Unfortunately we missed the Porters, but hopefully we'll catch them soon!
  • Eating lots of good food.
  • Opening presents!
  • Getting lots of presents for Wombsly.
  • Enjoying excellent music.
  • Watching it snow.
  • Eating some more food.
  • Playing Dance Dance Revolution for the first time ever (and I rocked!).
  • Seeing the progress on my parents' new house.
  • Drinking hot cocoa from 7-11.
  • Coming home with a few days left to relax.
All in all, it was excellent. We stayed the perfect amount of time, if you ask me. Big thank yous to Jessica for letting us sleep on her bed, and Kim and Patrick for letting us sleep on their floor. I wish I had taken more pictures, but I at least took more than 1, so that's something. Here are a few for your enjoyment.

Lauren, our niece, methodically spreading the newspaper out all over the floor.


Clark being a weirdo.


The new house! I can't believe they'll be all moved in 3 months from now.


And today I'm thankful for: Warm St George weather!

2 comments:

PrincessKatie said...

Glad you had a good Chrsitmas. It was so fun to see you guys. YOu should come visit more often!

Anonymous said...

wow, your parents house looks like it will be beautiful! Ask if we can move in!