Friday, May 29, 2009

Lost in Bow-land

Surprisingly enough, I know squat about doing hair and fashion. Especially when it comes to little girls. Most especially when it comes to little girls with very little hair. This was today's attempt:


Does it look dumb? You can be honest. It's the only bow that has stayed in her hair longer than 1.5 seconds in months.

And also, do any of you have tips on how to do girls' hair? Like, what elastics do you use? Do you cut them out? Stuff like that. Assume I know nothing, and go from there.

6 comments:

Judy said...

Very cute! You always looked great, so I'm sure Julia will too.

Celeste said...

I think it's adorable! But you shouldn't be taking any tips from me on little girl hair. I once tried to do my nieces hair... pony tail in back, bows smack on the SIDES of her head! NO, no, no... I realized that it was no good after she'd turned around but her mom got to her in .5 seconds and fixed it before I had a chance. All I know is, don't do that again! Julia's hair is very cute though, in my opinion, for what it's worth.

Lisa said...

Absolutely CUTE!! I can't wait until you come on the 12th!
Love, Mom

Alex said...

Awwwwwwwwww, she looks adorable! I think you did a great job!

Celeste said...

Hey Shannon, I found this blog and thought that it had some cute ideas... and instructions. Of course most of them you may not be able to use for a while but I thought of you and julia when I found it so here it is: http://cutegirlshairstyles.blogspot.com/

ilikewinter said...

It is VERY cute. You could ask Candi about doing little girl's hair. Kaitlyn always has her hair done in some very stylish fashion. I love what you did here, though.