Monday, November 24, 2008

Weekly Quote 11/24/08

"And what about all the mountains in spring,
And what about all the choirs that sing,
And what about every mother that holds a new child."

For those of you who didn't understand the cryptic comments left by Sabrina and Clark, that was from the song What About by Peter Breinholt. He used to play a concert at Sundance every fall, surrounded by the changing leaves, it was lovely. We went a few years in a row, right Bean?

New quote up! (And I might mention, it's a quote that I don't really know, I had to look it up.)

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

I was trying to remember if we went more than one year. I thought we planned to make it a tradition, but then didn't end up doing it more than once. Maybe we went two years in a row. Hard to say...

This week's quote is from Natalie Merchant.