Friday, November 07, 2008

Halloween

Halloween was a week ago! Happy Halloween a week ago! I'm just now getting around to loading the pictures on my computer. So here are some photos of our beautiful ballerina:

Look at that face!Giving you the side profile.

I love those chunky legs, stuffed into the tights!
Um. . . ok, I have a confession to make. It's all a lie. LIES! I didn't take a single picture of Julia in her costume on Halloween, or on the day before Halloween when we went to the old ward party. Yes, I'm a bad parent. I don't even document things like my daughter's first Halloween.

All these pictures are from today. I dressed her up again and took her picture. I just couldn't let that lie sit out there, I had to fess up. It's a well-known fact, I can't lie. Even if I wanted to.

9 comments:

Lisa said...

well i think she has a great turn out for a almost seven month old!!

Lisa said...

well i think she has a great turn out for a almost seven month old!! - Whitney

Kingskitchen said...

You are hilarious!! She is adorable!!!!

Sabrina said...

Julia is a beautiful ballerina, even a week after Halloween. I don't think we have a picture of Adie the day of Halloween this year because we were driving up to Idaho most of the afternoon / evening (although we did put her in her costume that night for grandma to see). It counts just the same. Also, I think it's great you can't lie. Way to have a strong conscience.

Celeste said...

You crack me up Shannon! If it makes you feel any better the only pictures we took of Craig's first Halloween were of our thanksgiving pumpkin carving party and was he in them? NO! He was asleep of course! And even if he had been in them it was on the 10th of Nov so you've still got us beat by several days. Call it bad parenting if you will, but you're not alone.

Melissa said...

Good thing we took pictures of our kids a week early for our "Trunk or Treat" because we didn't get the camera out for Halloween either! What is this world coming to?

Julia is way super cute!

Lisa said...

Way cute! And by the way, the previous comment about "turnout" was from Whitney, not me. Once a ballerina, always a ballerina.

PrincessKatie said...

She is too cudte and at least you did take ap icture. She'd never know when you took it~~

Em said...

She looks so adorable! What a sweet little ballerina.