Monday, November 17, 2008

7 Months Old

Aunt Kim and Uncle Patrick brought Julia a most welcome gift:

Start 'em young, eh?

On Sunday, we decided to have a little photo shoot. By we, I mean me. I decided. Clark came out for moral support. Julia looked so cute in her dress. Things started out pretty good.

Then she wasn't quite so happy:

And then she wasn't happy at all:

She was temporarily mollified by her singing bear:


And then it all went to pot:

But on the upside, that is an excellent shot of her tooth. Still just the one.

So, Julia is 7 months old today (good gravy, where did the time go?). She is officially a crawler, even if she's not a pro yet. Yesterday she started blowing bubbles. She is much better at taking naps (2 a day, even!), and she is getting a little bit better about her stranger anxiety. She eats cheerios, and occasionally will gnaw on an apple. We're still working on the whole spoon thing. And by "working" I mean "not doing anything because she hates it." But she is so much fun to play with now, and we are so happy to have her here!

2 comments:

PrincessKatie said...

She is too stinking cute I need to come play with her! I love the tooth shot. Thats awesome cause they are hard to get!

Kingskitchen said...

She is soo cute!!! I cant believe how time flies.. Jackson is going to be 15 months old this month..crazy :) Hope ya'll have a GREAT holiday. Jackson and I are headed to St. Louis for a whole month..