Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Now what you really want. . .

Pictures of Julia!! Well, Julia and family.

Julia and her Papa. Notice that he is wearing the Pants shirt - he wanted to be well labeled when she came out.
Julia and her Mama

Julia and her Aunt Whitney. I really like Julia's face in this one - I love it when she looks at me like that.Julia and Grammie. As you can imagine, my mom was just tickled to come down and see the baby. And we were so glad to have her!
Chicken legs. I just thought they looked so cute and so small in there!


That's all for now. I should probably go take a nap while Julia's sleeping. Or a shower. Oh, but before I go, I've got to say it again: my husband is amazing. He takes such good care of his girls. OK, now I'm done.

5 comments:

Nikki Hansen said...

YEAH!!! Congratulations Shannon!!! I am so excited for you!!! SHe is beautiful.

alisquire said...

I love the chicken legs picture!

Nadine said...

she is bee-utiful. i can't believe how small they are. she was a few ounces bigger than brener. i just dont remember him being that small. hope you're doing good.

Em said...

Oh chicken legs...I forget how funny they look!

Celeste said...

Could these legs possibly belong to the Julia I know?