Friday, April 04, 2008

Doctor Visit 4/4/08

I feel like all I do is go to the doctor these days. Not that I'm complaining, but it's probably not the most entertaining blog fodder. Oh well, you're the ones reading it, not me.

Today's appointment was pretty. . . boring. Had another NST. Looks great. Registered a few contractions, but nothing painful. Heart looks great. No major swelling. Lungs sound good. Baby looks good. Except for the fact that the little sneak moved back up. How ridiculous is that! She was so low in my pelvis last week, and this week it's like she never dropped! And apparently I am now 50% effaced instead of 80%. And absolutely no dilation at all. It is somewhat disappointing, but I still have in my head that she probably won't be here until April 16, so I'm doing alright mentally. Doesn't mean I wouldn't be happy to have her here before then, though. I guess we'll just do some more waiting. *Sigh.*

What do you think, should Clark take me on a date tonight?

2 comments:

PrincessKatie said...

Clark needs to take you on a date to TRIO up here. They have a garlic chicken pizza that supposively puts tons of women into labor. Alright honestly I doubt you coudl drive that far being nine months pregnant and all but I do think he shoudl be pampering you tonight! I hope things progress faster now and she was just tricking you thsi week. Thansk for the updaTE

Suzanne said...

Any reason to go to Cafe Trio is a good reason. I adore that place!