Thursday, February 21, 2008

Wombsly has a crib!

I've got a number of highlights from the weekend (how sad that I'm just now posting about last weekend - tomorrow is Friday already!), but the biggest highlight of them all was the visit from the big Blockburgers, and the setting up of the crib. We love to have people come visit! And we especially love having the Blockburgers come to visit! We had a great time, and now Wombsly has a crib! We still need to rearrange her room, but things are finally starting to come together. Good thing, she'll be here before you know it! More highlights (and maybe even some lowlights) from the weekend will follow shortly.

The Builders

Grandpa Blockburger

The cute ladybug bedding!

The Proud Soon-to-be-Papa

4 comments:

PrincessKatie said...

THat just gave me the chills. How sweet is that. I love her bedding. Can you just imgaine her in that in only a few weeks. What an exciting time. Thanks for sharing!

alisquire said...

The bedding is cute! Where'd you get it? It's all so expensive, and I bought a cheap set in eBay for Ada. I don't like it, so I want to buy something better for the new baby.

Shanny said...

We got the bedding as a gift from the Blockburgers, and they got it at Babies R Us. Although, I have noticed that Target just got some ladybuy bedding that is pretty cute, and actually quite similar to what we have.

Em said...

Cute bedding! =)