Saturday, July 07, 2007

Yellowstone Excursion, Part 1

I haven't even mentioned our Yellowstone trip yet! Unfortunately, we have maybe 2 pictures, and then the batteries died. And we had more batteries, we just continually forgot to put them in the camera. Or we just forgot about the camera altogether. Anyway, here is a quick travel-log of the vacation:

On Friday, we headed up to SLC right after Clark got off work for Doug and Gina's wedding. Luckily we made it with enough time to go pick up a prescription of the drugs I forgot to pack (good one, Shan). But it all worked out. And the wedding was fabulous. Everything was so beautiful, and it was so nice to be up the canyon, where it is cool. The food was good, the bride was beautiful, and the company was enjoyable. All in all, a great experience. Congrats to the Days!

We stayed the night on Friday at my parents' new apartment right downtown. It's a really cool place, and it's nice for my dad to be so close to work. It was a tight squeeze having us stay there, as well as my brother who is in town from New York, not to mention the fact that they just moved there so they are still trying to figure out where to put all their stuff, but it was fun. I think they're going to like living there.

Saturday morning we headed out to Sandy to start the drive up to West Yellowstone. Um, Clark is bored, and I'm tired of typing, so I'll type more later.

No comments: