Thursday, July 05, 2007

one more thing to worry about. . .

This morning I received a phone call from Jensen Property Management. They wanted me to come in so we could discuss my rent check. Those are never words you want to hear. I asked if there was a problem, and she said no, she just wanted to go over something with me. So I spent the next hour at home thinking, "What on earth could she be needing?" But everything I could think of was a problem of some sort. Had I written it for the wrong amount? Did I spell something wrong? What could it be?!

Turns out we are a month ahead on our rent. I guess when we moved in and paid a humongous chunk of money we must have assumed that we were paying last month's rent or something, when in reality we were paying for September and October. So we've been a month ahead the entire time we've lived here. It was a pleasant surprise, really. Though I could have done without the hour of "stewing time." I have got to be less of a worrywart.

1 comment:

alisquire said...

I would have totally thought the same thing. I'm glad the news was good!