Monday, July 16, 2007

Who's the Boss night

As Clark was flipping through the channels, we saw the Angels in the Outfield was on TV, and we happened to catch a scene with Tony Danza in it. Good old Tony! And after that we flipped past Law and Order: SVU, in which Judith Light was playing a judge. That's right, it was Angela Bower! 2 Who's the Boss stars in 1 night! I used to love that show, but I've seen it on TV recently, and it's definitely not as good as I remember it to be. Ah, the difference 15 years can make.

2 comments:

alisquire said...

That's hysterical! I used to love that show too, but it's been ages since I've seen it.

Kim said...

Haha... do you remember the one where he puts a car in the house because they told them they couldn't park it on the street or something? I don't even remember anything about it, but I do remember that we laughed a ton about it. Good times!