Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Blinky Magee

I seem to have developed an eye twitch. It started on Saturday afternoon, and while it hasn't been constant, it is still annoying. I was starting to get concerned this morning when I couldn't sleep because of it, so I did a little online research. A very little. Ok, I looked at 1 webpage. Anyway, I looked through the list of possible causes of eye twitching and a few popped out at me: stress, lack of sleep, fatigue, and prolonged staring or eye strain. Check, check, check, and check. So i guess I just need to worry less, sleep more, and stop looking at a computer screen for hours on end. But until then, I'm all kinds of self-conscious about talking to people face to face, I probably look like some sort of Tourette's kid.

3 comments:

Alex said...

You have no idea how many calls we get at work from people freaking out about eye-twitches. Its almost always (I'm talking 99.9% of the time) stress related. :) I'm starting some Yoga, I'll let you know if that does anything for my stress!

Shanny said...

Hooray! It's the validation I've been needing! Thanks for getting a job at an eye doctor's office, Alex!

Alex said...

You're most welcome! Btw, we went to see OOTP last night!!! (Review on my blog)