Monday, May 21, 2007

Swimming

We just can't get enough of Zion National Park! We were there again this weekend with the Blockburgers, and a great time was had by all. It was especially nice to come back from a long, hot morning of hiking and take a dip in their hotel pool - it felt so good. I've never been much of a swimmer, but with all the heat that we get down here, all I can think of is how nice it would feel to go swimming.

Interesting observation. I went to the pool with Jessica on Friday night, and then we went again on Saturday afternoon. And both Friday night and Saturday night, as I was going to bed, I felt like I was sleeping at a hotel. I thought that was weird, that apparently just swimming in a pool makes me feel like I'm at a hotel. I'm like a Pavlov dog - Swimming = Hotels. I can't remember the last time I went swimming somewhere other than a hotel. Anyway, I thought it was an interesting social experiment of sorts.

All in all, it was great to see the Blockburgers, we miss them down here in the George.

No comments: