Saturday, May 05, 2007

Restaurant Review

Clark and I went out for our anniversary last night (today is going to be too busy) to a place called Benja Thai and Sushi. Neither of us had ever tried Thai food before, so we thought it would be an adventure. It was excellent. The decor was great, created a very soothing and yet formal atmosphere. Our waiter was great, he offered some menu suggestions for us, which we of course took, seeing as we had no idea what would be good. We got the Cashew Nuts dish, as well as the Pad Thai dish, and had it family style. And the food was good, great in fact. I was even bold and had at least one of each vegetable offered, including a whole pea pod, and I actually liked them (I know, incredible!). We didn't get anything spicy, although there was plenty of that on the menu, if that's what you're after. Overall, it was just a great experience. I would highly recommend this place to anyone who is in St George and wants a restaurant with good atmosphere, great food, and fabulous service.

3 comments:

W.L.Platt said...

Happy anniversary to Shannon and Clark! Hope you have a happy day. May all your winds be lusty and all your vegetables palatable. Better yet, just go for the ice cream!

Suzanne said...

Happy Anniversary! I love Thai food! I tried sushi for the first time this week, too.

Sabrina said...

Thai food is so excellent. Way to be adventurous. I hope the anniversary was wonderful!