Friday, May 04, 2007

"Oh, the wind is lashing lustily!"

It is rather blustery today. In fact, I don't think rather blustery quite cuts it. It's extremely windy. I've just been sitting in our study, working away, so I really haven't noticed it much. Until the wind started blowing the blinds around like crazy. Then I closed the windows. And just now I got up, went into our bedroom, and noticed that it's raining. Well, it's sprinkling. But the wind has cause all those little sprinkles to land on our bedroom window. It's one wet window. And I swear the tree outside of our apartment is going to break a few branches, this is quite the wind.

Wow, how sad that my blog has become a weather log? What would you call that, a Wlog? A Rlog? A Therlog? Oh, I know what you'd call it: Boring.

No comments: