Sunday, February 25, 2007

Sweet Cuppin' Cakes

Yesterday was our first ever "Girls' Night Out" Activity Group meeting (that is the name of our Enrichment Activity Group, the random group where we just learn new things). We learned about cake decorating, which was actually pretty fun. I'll admit, I can barely frost a cake, let alone decorate it, but I felt that I learned some good tips, and I even practiced a bit on some cupcakes. I wouldn't mind having a couple of decorating tips of my own, just to do some basic decorating. Not that I'm good or anything, but it was still a fun thing, and there are some simple things that I think I could do on my own and would look nice. Here is a picture of my 3 cupcakes, I like the blue one the best, although the green spaghetti is rather fun:

1 comment:

Alex said...

L-O-V-E that spaghetti one, so cool!!!