Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Crafty with the Paper

Last night I went to my first "Enrichment Activity" since being in this ward. It was Paper Craft night, and we got together and made Valentine's Day cards. I've gotta say, I was a bit wary of how things would turn out, not being a crafty woman myself. But in the end, I made some cute things. Of course, they only turned out cute because I looked at the examples and did pretty much the exact same thing, and even still, it took all my brain power to figure out what they did, but hey, if someone is willing to let me steal their creativity, I'm all for it. Maybe I'll take pictures of them and post them, because I really am quite proud of them. But that post will have to be for after Valentine's Day, because I am giving one of them to Clark, and I don't want him to see it before the big day.

As a side note, Clark's birthday is on Sunday. He's gonna be old like me. But having his birthday next to Valentine's Day makes me feel like I am giving him all sorts of cards. Ah well, it's not Christmas!

No comments: