Monday, August 08, 2011

30 by 30, #8: Read and study all of Preach My Gospel

In case you aren't familiar with the 30 by 30 Project, here is the original post, with the big fat list.

I just now finished this one. Just now! I have felt for quite a while now that I should read Preach My Gospel, but I never seemed to get around to it. So I threw it on the list.

I thought that Clark and I should read and study it together. Well, that worked out for a little while, but then we'd get distracted and forget to read, and put it off, and suddenly it was July and I knew that this was no small task, reading this book. So I set out to read it on my own.

It really was no small task. Holy smokes, there was a lot to read. A lot of scriptures. A lot of studying. But I did it. I did it all. Clark and I read the discussions together, all except lesson 5, the one missionaries teach after baptism. I read that on my own yesterday and today. And I finished it! I was getting a little worried about finishing this one up, let me tell you. But I did it! I squeaked another task in at the last minute!

1 comment:

Celeste said...

Um wow. That's amazing to me! That alone would be my whole list right there. I'm impressed!