Monday, June 30, 2008

Weekly Quote 6/30/08

"Summertime and the living is easy. . ."

Wendy got it right - Porgy and Bess. Although, I'm not convinced that the Gershwins got it right - Summertime is NOT EASY LIVING for me. Well, on second thought, maybe it is, because I don't actually do anything because it's too dang hot. All errands must be run in the morning. If it's not done by noon, it doesn't happen. When I went for my walk this morning at 7am, it was noticeably hotter outside than in. But that's not the point of this post, so I'll stop whining.

New quote up!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

I totally agree. That's why nothing gets done! We used to walk with another mommy and baby but since the low of the day is at 6 AM and it's only 74, it's still too hot to walk. I think she goes then. I don't want to ruin the great thing I have going with Z's current schedule of sleeping till 830 or 9!