Monday, June 16, 2008

Sweet Papa Clark

Yesterday I kept thinking I should post something about Father's Day, but it just never happened. I was having too much fun spending time with my family (just the 3 of us)! My favorite part of yesterday was a conversation I overheard between Clark and Julia while I was in the kitchen: "Hey Julia, today is Father's Day. Let me explain to you what that means. It means that today you do whatever I want." Oh, that Clarky! Of course, what he wanted was to cuddle with her, how sweet is that? She had some less than willing moments, but he still got some cuddle time in. There is nothing like fathers and daughters. Thanks, Clark, for being an awesome dad!
(Sorry the first photo is a little fuzzy,it's hard to get a good shot between my dislike of the flash [Julia looks like some other kid in pictures taken with a flash], a wiggly baby, and a dad trying to keep the wiggly baby calm. I personally think we need a better camera, but I'm not sure Clark is convinced of that yet.)

1 comment:

Alex said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!! *melting into a puddle of Alex-mush*