Sunday, April 29, 2007

Shampoo Wisdom

I use Herbal Essences shampoo and conditioner, have for a long time, and in the last year or so they've changed things up quite a bit. The bottles look different, there are so many different kinds, it's a good change. And one of the new things on the bottles are little trivia questions. The shampoo will have a question, and the answer is on the conditioner, and vice versa. Being blind when I shower, I did not notice these little questions until Clark pointed them out to me. He's the one finding things to read in the shower; I might as well close my eyes the whole time, because I can't see anything. Anywho, I was reading them today on all the bottles of shampoo and conditioner I have stashed away (I buy them when they're on sale or when I have a coupon, look at that, I'm a smart shopper for at least 1 thing). And then I came to the bottle of shampoo that has no matching conditioner. The question is: "On average, who do you talk to more than anyone else?" I don't have the answer to the question, I have the answer to the conditioner's question. Which would be sad, but I looked at the conditioner answer: "Pants." (Clark goes by Pants in some circles, for those of you who don't know) It was just perfect! I really do talk to him the most! They answered it for me without even knowing it! It's a sign; it's like a little clue. Ok, enough quoting Sleepless In Seattle, I just thought it was cute.

No comments: