Thursday, November 08, 2007

Wombsly's a She!

In case you haven't heard yet. . . . IT'S A GIRL!!!

Clark and I are SO excited! We keep saying stuff about "our daughter," and "she is kicking me." The ultrasound went well, everything looks healthy and normal (that's always a huge sigh of relief). This picture is my favorite. What do you think? Does she look like an Anderson or a Blockburger? Can you see any red hair?


Someday she'll kill me, but I had to post a picture of the evidence:

As we now have a gender, our search for a name becomes more serious. Especially since we seem to have a multitude of boy names, but only a couple of girl names. We are taking all suggestions, but more serious ones are appreciated. And remember, folks: it has to go with Blockburger. So things that are hard to pronounce or tricky to spell will probably be eliminated. That being said, we really do need more suggestions, so fire away!

8 comments:

alisquire said...

That ultrasound picture is amazing! Congratulations! I had way more boy names I liked than girl names too. I don't have any suggestions right now, but I'll let you know if I think of a good one!

Sabrina said...

Well, I think Sabrina is a natural choice, but I guess in case that's too long I'd have to put a plug in for Paige. I absolutely love that name, but it has been vetoed by my beloved husband. Someone's got to pick it up though!

Unknown said...

I've always thought Brooklyn was cute. But try saying it with her last name. How about Sophie, Brianna or Ava?

Anonymous said...

First of all she looks like she's pointing her toes so she's your daughter... "I Hate My Freaking homework" comes to mind.. but as for a name for my little niece how about Rose? Rose Blockburger i like it!

PrincessKatie said...

Congratulations. How exciting. Girls are the best. Glad to see things are still going well!

Em said...

Ultrasound pictures have come a long way! That is so fun! Our favorite girls name is "McKenna." We took forever to come up with a girls name both Brian and I approved of. Good luck!

Alex said...

How about Sarah?

Karen said...

You know i love the name Sarah..:) I wish i could help with the girl names, but I've used all mine up! Congrats again!