Tuesday, November 13, 2007

2 Things. . .

First of all, we rearranged our living room. It feels like we have a lot more space, and I love it. It was hard to figure out a way to make everything fit, what with our couch, loveseat, and 3 tables, plus the limitations on where we can put our TV, but we finally figured it out, and it's FANTASTIC. I also measured the furniture in our study, aka Wombsly's room, and I think we can make it all fit elsewhere. If that's what we want to do. Maybe Wombsly needs the computer in her room; she is being born into the age of technology, and she'll probably come out knowing more about computers than I do.

Second, as we walked into the grocery store today, they started playing a Guster song. Yeah, that's right, Guster. First the Golden Corral, now Harmons. This time it was Dear Valentine, yet another lesser known song. And as fate would have it, I was wearing my Guster shirt today.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Dear Valentine is my fav song on Ganging Up On the Sun! Yay for Guster in random places..again!

Sabrina said...

Yes, always a big yay for hearing Guster anywhere besides on the cds you own. Also, you need to take a photo of your living room. I want to see how it turned out.