Thursday, November 15, 2007

Tag, I'm it.

Well, I've been "tagged" by Alex, so I guess I'm supposed to write 6 things about myself. Nobody said they had to be interesting things, which is a relief.

1) I love grocery shopping. Love it. I haven't been able to enjoy it much the past few months, but now that I love food again, I'm back in action. I love planning a menu, writing a list, and checking the stuff off. Don't ask me why, it's just fun to me.

2) I have never sent a text message. I'm sure I could do it, but then it would cost something like 15 cents since we don't have a texting plan. And it would take me a very long time to actually type in the letters.

3) While we're at it, I don't really get the point of MySpace or Facebook. I like having a blog, I can write stuff, people can read it, people can comment. I have a Facebook profile, and I just don't know what to do with it. Hooray, I added a map of where I've been! Oh wait, I've been nowhere. It just seems pointless.

4) I like to read. I've been thinking of doing book reviews on my blog, but I always forget. Currently I'm reading Twilight.

5) I bruise like a peach.

6) I hate country music, and yet I love Rascal Flatts. I can't even use the excuse that they aren't really country, because they are VERY country. And I love em.

So there are 6 things about me that you probably already knew, since most people who read this blog (all 7 of you) know me pretty well.

9 comments:

alisquire said...

You'll have to let me know what you think of Twilight (and the other two books). I seem to have a different opinion of them than most people.

Cheryl said...

here's something funny: i found you by searching St. George blogs. yours sparked interest because blockburger is my sister-in-law's maiden name. yes, that would be melissa! anyway, i'm married to adam's little brother and we live in washington! i'm excited you love being pregnant and are having a girl! i love not being pregnant and having a boy!

Melissa said...

Hi Cheryl! You can also find Shanny through Adam's linkfest. I've thought about trying to get you guys to meet, but I live soooo far away . . .
Shanny, you can find Cheryl on Adam's page too, if you want to peek into the life of my in-laws.
Isn't it a small world?

PrincessKatie said...

Do you want to start doing my grocery shopping for me? I love shopoping but hate grocery shopping!

Anonymous said...

I will do all your laundry if you will do all my grocery shopping and meal planning. HATE it! PS Rascal Flatts are barely country.

Shanny said...

Apparently I should start up a grocery shopping business! And my logic on Rascal Flatts is thus: any other "Country" band I like can really be considered "Bluegrass" or "Folk." Could Rascal Flatts fall into any other category?

Karen said...

Hey i finished all 3 "Twilight" books just last week! I want to know what you think too. :)

Em said...

Hey, we should be friends on facebook! I'm with you for the most part...I don't see the point. But I have to admit, every time I get an e-mail saying "so and so has sent you friend invite" (all four times it's happened) I get really excited.

Also, be really really careful with Rascal Flatts. They might seem innoculous, but if you don't watch yourself soon you'll be buying a pick-up truck and blasting Jimmy Buffet.

Anonymous said...

That's true. Rascal Flatts could easily be a gateway drug into real country.