Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Mmmmmm, pie.

We had another Pie Party as part of Pi Day (3/14)! It was delicious. Absolutely delicious. Pie and friends, what more could you ask for? A picture? Oh, don't you know? I don't take pictures very often. It's a failing of mine. I'm not even trying to work on it. Just imagine a lot of pie, and me stuffing my face. You'll get the general idea.

In honor of the day, I am finally taking my Pie Poll down. Allow me to formally post the results (of a poll that closed, oh, 5 months ago): 1st place was a tie between Pumpkin and Chocolate. 2nd place was a tie between Pecan and Key Lime. 3rd place (with 1 vote each!) went to Apple, Strawberry Rhubarb, Lemon Meringue, and Peach. Cherry, Raspberry, Blueberry, Strawberry, and Banana Cream didn't place. (Poor little Banana Cream.) And now *poof* it's gone!

No comments: