Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Lacking

I haven't posted in a while. I wish I could say it was because I was off doing something amazingly fun, celebrating the 24th, going on vacation, and that there would be lots of pictures of our awesome adventures forthcoming.

But that would be a lie.

For the 24th of July we did. . . absolutely nothing. No, wait! I made a pound cake. A Pioneer Pound Cake. And it was delicious, maybe even worth having a hot house from keeping the oven on for over an hour. But Clark didn't have the day off work, we didn't go see any parades, no fireworks. Just a boring old day. In fact, probably worse than a boring day, as I was sick, and by the end of the day I had a bit of a meltdown. And who blogs about meltdowns?

Ok, I guess I just did. Whatever.

I swear, I have a point.

And that is: Sorry for the lack of blogging. I've got nothing. We are going out of town this weekend (for a fabulous wedding), so maybe after that I'll have a tale or two. But it's highly unlikely that you'll get a post before then.

Unless you can think of anything I should blog about.

2 comments:

PrincessKatie said...

Can't wait to see you this weekend. Don't forget to take lotso f pics!

Kim said...

And I have been missing new Julia videos! We just about died watching her tickle Clark! But I guess we will see you soon enough for a bit. :-)