Saturday, June 23, 2007

Our Fridge

I don't think I've mentioned it before, but we have had a few problems with our fridge. A couple of months ago we started noticing that all our food in our fridge was wet. And the food in our freezer wasn't frozen, no matter how low we set the thermostat. So we called up the folks at Jensen "Stupidhead" Property Management, and they sent out a repairman, he fixed it. It worked great for about 3 weeks. Then we were back to the puddles in the fridge, and the non-frozen foods. So he came out again, fixed it again, and told us that it just needed to be replaced, or else he'd just have to come back out here every 3 weeks. He said he'd talk to the Management, see if he could convince them to replace it. A couple days ago, I again found a puddle in our fridge, and again sent in a maintenance request. And then they called me to tell me that someone would be by on Monday morning to pick up the old fridge, and then he'd come back in a few hours with the new one. Well, excuse me, the refurbished fridge. But it's still new to us! I'm happy about it. Now we just have to figure out where we're going to put all our food from 9-11:00 Monday morning. . . . eat fast, Clark!

No comments: