Friday, August 21, 2009

Calling all St Georgians

I frequent mooshinindy.com. She lives in Indiana. So imagine my surprise when I saw this post. That house is in St George! Well, Washington. But still! That is close to home! So I decided that I wanted to help in some way. I hopped on over to Facebook and found out there is a yard sale/bake sale with a farmers market this Saturday. We're going to be out of town for that event, but I am most definitely contributing some baked goods to the cause. Yummy, yummy baked goods. And so I am encouraging you, if you live in the area and want to do something nice on your Saturday morning. . . .

GO TO THE YARD SALE/BAKE SALE/FARMERS MARKET FOR THE ANDERSEN FAMILY! This Saturday. August 22. 7am. At the Bubble Bath Car Wash.

You won't regret it if you go.

1 comment:

moosh in indy. said...

I'm so late with this but thank you for writing about this. The people down in St. George rock hard.