Monday, June 22, 2009

Fathers

Once again, I thought I should post something about fathers on Fathers Day, but it didn't happen. Too busy enjoying family time. But let me say that I have some great fathers in my life, including my dad, my father-in-law, grandfathers, and my dear husband Clark. He's such a great dad. Happy Fathers Day!
Do you see how cute Julia looked yesterday? That little jacket is from my mom, who got it on her mission (you know, in the 70's). I think it was from some sort of Relief Society craft sale? She'll have to correct me if I'm wrong. Anyway, what this all means is it's french. High fashion. And so cute.

2 comments:

Alex said...

VERY cute!!! Thats so cool that your mom hung onto and passed that down to Julia!!! Glad you guys had a great Father's Day!

Lisa said...

I'm kinda slow over here. It was called a Relief Society Bazaar, and every ward (and branch) had them because that's how they raised money to fund their program, before the ward budget took care of all that. And she looks just adorable in it!