Friday, May 16, 2008

Julia's First Vacation

For those of you who live in or near the greater Salt Lake area:

Julia and I will be up there next week! Clark is going to D. C. for a business trip, and leaving us in the care of my lovely parents. Yes, we're excited. And yes, we'd like to see you! So, if you want to either meet up somewhere or stop in for a visit, just let me know. We'll be there from Monday to Friday. Oh, did I mention that we'll be staying at my parents' new house? Yeah, that's right, their gorgeous new house in Daybreak! I can't wait. So yeah, hopefully we'll get to see you soon!

1 comment:

PrincessKatie said...

Shannon she is getting so big already .I cna't believe its been four weeks. I'd love to come meet that super cute baby maybe my mom and sister and I coudl stop by sometime. let me know your plans and I can check with them!