Tuesday, September 04, 2007

An interesting piece of mail. . .

I am on the Tai Pan Trading mailing list, which means that I always get the ads, even though I don't go to the store very often. I love that store, it's one of the few stores I can wander around in for a long time and not get bored. So many cute things! And it's affordable, which is great. Anyway, I always get the ads, and I think to myself, ah, I need to go there next time I'm in SLC.

Well, I got an ad on Saturday, and it says:

ST GEORGE
Opening Fall 2007
Exit 10, Behind Costco

I cannot even tell you how much this made my day. Clark and I even went for a drive around Costco to see if we could find the building, but alas, we could not. I kind of get the impression that they are still building it. We shall see. I was just very excited to have a Tai Pan coming my way!

1 comment:

alisquire said...

Yay for Tai Pan! I've only been once but I got some killer deals.