Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Are we there yet?

It's been a little while since I posted. I had 5 (5!) good days in a row! It was marvelous! Then Sunday night hit. From Sunday night until, well, pretty much this morning I've been feeling absolutely rotten. Lots of throwing up, lots of feeling like I'm going to throw up, nothing staying down. It's been bad. My body gets kind of out of control once I start the yakking. It just won't stop. And I get all worked up emotionally, which just makes it worse. Last night I had quite the meltdown. Poor Clark :(

But today has already started out to be a better day. I just hope it stays that way. I really can't afford to loose any more weight, I'm already lower than my high school weight. I guess most people would be rejoicing over that, but trust me, this is NOT the way to loose weight.

On a completely unrelated note, we slept with the windows open Monday night. And our house actually got cold! It was great. Fall is finally coming to St George! Or at least late summer - high of 90° today.

No comments: