Monday, September 18, 2006

The Orange Vest

So, I was looking at Old Navy's online website today, just checking out the deals and what not. I never buy anything, I just like to look and see what they have and prices and things. It's like shopping without spending money! And without getting anything. Anyway, I came across the "Chevron Striped Vest." A puffy vest with stripes. I happen to own one of these vests. I got mine at Old Navy a number of years ago, probably like 5 years ago, for the low price of $7.50. I thought it was a great buy, it's orange, I love that thing. It was in their clearence section at the store. So, I was a bit surprised to see it on the Old Navy website, it's true what they say, fashions go in and out and back in style. Anyway, the price tag on one of these new vests was on sale for only $29.50. So, I guess I bought at exactly the right time. Who knew that thing would be of value to other people (again)? I guess I can strut my stuff in style again. As soon as it is actually cold, which may be a long way off for St. George. . .

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

Dang I love that vest.