Thursday, August 24, 2006

Like sands through the hourglass. . .

So are the days of our lives. I kind of feel like life is all drama lately. Where's the sitcom?!

It just seemed like a funny beginning. Life is not that dramatic, or traumatic for that matter. I am fast approaching my last day at RPT. In just a short while (less than 24 hrs), I shall be unemployed and loving it! It's been a good job, I've had good experiences, but I am ready for a change, for something different. I don't quite know what it will be, but it will be something, and that's the important thing.

Clark went to St. George today. I'm all alone tonight. Well, not all alone, I live with my in-laws, there are plenty of people in this house. But still, I'm not with him. Which can be hard. And it can get lonely. Which is why I'm blogging at 11:00pm. This is not typical for me. I'm not even tired. But I really don't have anything to say. Oh, this one thing was fun, tonight we were looking through old pictures, and saw some cute ones of Clark as a kid. He really was a cute boy. It was fun to see.

Ok, I'm boring. Maybe I'll go bore myself to sleep.

No comments: