Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Utah! Day 11


Day 11 was Fathers Day.  It was also Suzanne's birthday.  As such, we decided it would be a great day to spend with the Blockburgers.  We headed across the valley again to spend the day going to church, eating yummy food, opening presents, eating cake, and hanging out. 

Before we hit the Blockburger home, we headed to the cemetery.  I guess we figured we should visit all the Blockburgers that day.  We even picked a dandelion and a clover flower to place on the headstone.  Not fancy, but definitely thoughtful, I'd say. 


I kind of like the shadow picture.  It was the best thing I could think of to get us all in the shot and prove we were there. 

PS: Clark was not forgotten in the Fathers Day/Birthday Hubbub.  He received a present Julia made in preschool (she kept the secret for a whole month!), a card, a present Julia made at church, and a book.  Let it be known that he is a wonderful father, and often much more patient with the girls than I am.  Just today Ella heard me open the door (at 1:00pm) and shouted, "Daddy!  My daddy!  My daddy is home!"  She was so disappointed that it was only me, sweeping the dirt out the door.  He is loved.

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

I think the shadow picture is awesome! Good work!