Tuesday, June 07, 2011

I'm still here!

It turns out I haven't blogged much in the past month. I feel like I have very little to say, and yet I want to post about our trip to Niagara Falls and my parents coming to town and how stinking cute my girls are and how excited I am that summer is here! And how excited I am that I'm excited for summer to be here! (Dear Summer: We've had a rocky relationship the past few years. I'm so glad we have made amends. Be gentle with my fair skin! Love, me)

Also, I was getting into a regular routine of blogging every Tuesday night while Clark played basketball, and then Clark quit playing basketball on Tuesdays. Now he only plays on Saturday mornings. Little girls are very much awake on Saturday mornings, so there is no time to blog. Sigh.

Sorry we've been a bit sparse. We'll see if we can't get going again here.

1 comment:

Celeste said...

Hey I was just realizing that I have a blog too! haha. And then I remembered that my friends have blogs too! SO I was just getting on to post about how I do actually have intentions to blog ever again in my life... so this post made me laugh.