Thursday, June 16, 2011

Dress Up

Some friends in the ward were generous enough to give us all their old dress-ups. Julia is in little girl heaven. There are all sorts of things in the box: hats, a poodle skirt, princess dresses, tutus, pom poms, high heels, etc. Ella is a big fan of the hats. She actually leaves them on for a few minutes, which I think is pretty impressive for an almost-one-year-old.
I think my favorite number is this hat. I cannot fathom why someone would create such a thing. Sheer awesomeness.
And finally, a little video! I was a little surp
rised to find that Julia knew exactly what to do with the pom poms. I'm sure she picked it up from TV. She makes one EXCITED cheerleader.


1 comment:

Lisa said...

Maybe she was looking down from heaven when you were cheering on the mighty Leopards.