Saturday, April 23, 2011

Happy Easter!

Seeing as the girls got matching Easter dresses, I thought it was high time for a little photo shoot.


And those are the 2 "good" ones. The rest? Well, I learned a few things about taking photos with my girls:
  1. Don't ask Julia to say, "cheese." You'll get one of these:
  2. Generally, no one is looking at the camera.
  3. Ella wants to move! To see things! To explore! Julia wants to be done already so she can see the pictures.
  4. Bunny ears are cute, but there is no way they'll stay on Ella's head.
But all things considered? We still had a good time. Happy Easter!

4 comments:

Judy said...

Such darling girls. Happy Easter to you!

Sabrina said...

Adorable! Happy Easter!

Company EIGHT said...

Darling dresses, darling girls!

I {love} Julia's "cheese" face--so cute!

Celeste said...

haha! oh that sounds familiar! We tried to do something similar today, however (when I post the pictures) you'll notice that Savannah never once graced us with a smile. Sigh.

I love the list of things you learned! So funny. Miss you guys.