Thursday, July 08, 2010

The Pending Arrival of Baby Bing

For those of you who don't follow me on Facebook (and really, I don't blame you), the date is set: I am on the schedule for an induction bright and early Monday morning. Like 5:30am early, provided nothing crazy happens. It's still possible that I'll go into labor on my own before that point, I was 80% effaced and almost a 3 at my appointment on Tuesday, so stay tuned.

If you want the live blogging updates, you should check Clark's blog.

6 comments:

Sabrina said...

Boo for FB updates ;) Thanks for putting this here for all your non-FBing friends. Actually, I already knew since my mom is on FB and since I am here she told me. Anyway, I am excited for you. I hope you get lots of good rest and relaxation this weekend in preparation for the big day.

Kay Hinton said...

So you've decided on the name, "Bing"? Well, it has a certain ring to it. Best of luck to you Shannon! I'll throw up a prayer or two for you!

Alex said...

Hooray for starting at 80% and a 3!!! Hopefully this time will go by smoother!

Unknown said...

dearest shannon,

my house is a mess and i can't find my address book with your phone number...i have been meaning to call you for weeks! please call me!
love you,
katie rios

Amber said...

Good Luck - I'm sending fast labor vibes your way!

Celeste said...

I'm sad that I didn't check your blog sooner so I could follow along on Clarks blog. I didn't even think of it till it was all over!