Tuesday, January 20, 2009

How big is Julia?

Last week, Julia suddenly figured out how to play "So Big." You know, where I say, "How big is Julia?" And she raises her hands in the air when I say, "Soooo big!" It was so cute, and I took a video of it. She also learned to clap.

A few days later, we were watching the video on our computer, and she was playing along with my video-recorded voice. It was very cute, Clark took a video of that. One of our favorite parts is when she sneezes in the video, and then she sneezes in real life. You'll have to be on the lookout for that.

So here they are, back to back. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Wanda said...

oh Julia your geting soo big and beautiful. :D

she sure is cute
how old is she now?

Celeste said...

That's so cute! She was really into watching that video. I love it.