Saturday, August 04, 2007

A Post to Follow the Lack Thereof

I haven't blogged all week! But it has been a busy week. We had the Tenneys here Sunday evening through Wednesday afternoon, which was great fun. We got to go to Vegas with them on Tuesday, as Clark has already mentioned, and while it was hot, and a lot of walking, I still had a great time. The fountains at the Bellagio were really the best part of the evening. Oh, and Nate trying to get on the freeway to get out of town. THAT was pretty funny.

I also got a new calling. I am now the Ward Organist. I am actually really excited about it. I love to play the organ but I never have an excuse to practice. Now I have the perfect excuse! And really, Ward Organist is a pretty cushy calling. As is RS chorister, which calling I still hold. No meetings. For the one, I just practice when I want to, for the other I just pick some songs out. It's great. Clark and I realized the other day that now we are involved in all the music of the ward. I'm the Ward Organist and RS Chorister, Clark is the Priesthood Pianist and the Choir Pianist. We've pretty much got it covered.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You guys need to learn how to build access and or frontage roads up there. Why on earth do you make it so dang difficult to reach the freeway? Do you really expect me to make it all the way to St. George driving through construction sites?