And how did I do? Well, let's take a look at last year's resolutions, shall we?
- Read Jesus the Christ.
- Finish my 30 by 30 challenge.
- Go to the temple more.
- Keep learning Portuguese.
- Blog more.
- Be more present with my kids. Stop thinking about what we are going to do, and start enjoying what we are doing.
- Give more. Be quick to observe needs in others, and meet those needs if I'm able.
So, once again, I'm rolling over some goals. Read Jesus the Christ. Finish 30 by 30. Blog more. But I am also adding some new ones:
- Walk 500 miles.
- Read 12,000 pages.
- Start my book blog (stay tuned, this one is VERY exciting)
- Visit Chicago when it's not the dead of winter. How we live here and have never been in the city in warm weather is beyond me....I'm not even talking "summer," just NOT WINTER.