Wednesday, September 09, 2015

Moving Forward

That last post was a doozy, wasn't it?  The month of May was rough.  But I have to say, that this summer has been incredibly healing.  I'm not going to lie, the pain is still there, the grief can still hit me like a ton of bricks at times, but this summer was the thing of dreams, which eased the sadness quite a bit.  I'll go into more detail about the summer in subsequent posts, but I had to put it out there that time has done it's work, and I am healing.  And healing well.  I can truthfully say that I'm no longer angry at God.  I still don't entirely understand, but I have come to accept that I don't always get to understand, I just get to go along for the ride sometimes.  I know He has a plan for me, for our family, and I trust that His plan is glorious.  And in the meantime, I'm discovering all the wonderful aspects of having older children who are more independent.  That is pretty glorious in itself. 

God is good.  Life is beautiful.  And fall, that most splendid of all seasons, is coming.

No comments: