Monday, November 06, 2006

"Party on, dude!"

Saturday afternoon I happened to look out our window and saw a wading pool all set up in our neighbor's backyard. It was inside one of those portable shade tents, with screens on the sides. It looked rather summery, and I thought it was kind of odd. I figured they'd be having a party later on or something, these neighbors quite often have parties.

Fast forward to Saturday night. Clark and I hear all sorts of raucous outside, so I check out the window, and there is a whole crowd of people around that little wading pool. And it appears that there are 2 girls wrestling in it. Clark tells me that he thought he saw them pouring something akin to shampoo in the pool earlier. Wow, shampoo wrestling. You have to admit, that is kind of funny. But after an hour or so, I'd have to imagine that it would get kind of old. Apparently not. The cheering continued on for at least an hour. I guess we now know what people in St George do for fun. Or at least drunk people.

No comments: