Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Utah! Day 13

This was the day we headed home.

Our flight left at 8:30, so we had to get up nice and early to get to the airport on time.  It was so sad to say goodbye, to watch the mountains fade away, to know that I'd be at least a year away from another trip to Cafe Rio.  Woe is me.

BUT.  I was glad to be going home.  Michigan has carved a place in my heart, and part of me hopes we never leave.

The flight home was uneventful.  The girls were generally happy.  The dollar store "presents" worked their magic, just like I hoped they would.  When we got home I discovered the toothpaste had exploded, but luckily it was in a pocket that only contained toothpaste and toothbrushes.  And it wasn't my favorite kind of toothpaste.  No harm done there. 

And just like that, we were done.  And now you are done.  Reading the never-ending posts about our trip to Utah.  And I'm done writing them.  YES!

No comments: