Thursday, September 13, 2007

Tic Tac Toe

I just had to post how happy I am that this is the 3rd day in a row that I haven't been puking. YAY! I still don't feel 100%, and I have to be careful with what I eat and how much I do, but even if I just lay around, as long as I keep food/fluids down, that's all that matters.

I've been watching a lot of Law and Order lately. The other day I was just going to watch 1 episode, but it was one of those "To Be Continued" shows, so I watched the next one. And then that one was "To Be Continued" as well. It ended up being like 4 episodes in a row that were all connected to each other. I had to see it through, see if they convicted the killer! And that got me hooked. Lame, I know.

2 comments:

alisquire said...

Wow! Three days in a row is awesome. Hopefully your good fortune continues.

Alex said...

HOORAY for prayers being answered and food staying down!!! ;)